Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS Audit Mismatch

Hi there

we had some problems with audit mismatches on a WCS version 5.0.x; it always said that the apUserName, apPassword and apEnablePassword.

Then we upgraded to WCS version 5.2.148 and WLC 5.2.193. The problems with the username and password mismatches was solved.

But then a problem with the general switching template occured (see attachment). In the switching template we configured the lag as enabled, but when we apply the templates (via config groups) and do an "audit now" in the controllers menu, we get a mismatch.

Did someone else ever had these phenomena or do we have some errors in the configuration?

Also when I enable lag in the template, then the message (Enabling_LAG.gif) appears and says that the WLAN interfaces will be mapped to the management interface. But with the WLAN templates I override this setting - is this a problem or is this the right approach?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Dominic

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

According the logs error messages, it seems that you are hitting bug : CSCsw23291.

This may not be the only issue but that is definetely one.

This bug is resolved in WCS 6.0.x

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Lucien Avramov
Level 10
Level 10

If you force a refresh config from controllers on the WCS and click on delete previous settings, does this still happen?

If I refresh the config from the controller to the WCS and delete the settings (not retain), the mismatch disappears. But as soon as I reapply the templates via config groups, it appears again.

Can you turn on tracing for logs: administration -> logging on the WCS GUI, reproduce the issue and post the logs?

I will do this as soon as possible, but I will be there not till Tuesday. I will post the logs after that.

Hi lavramov

now I deleted both controllers on the WCS and added them new, also the templates were discovered from scratch.

I added them to a config group and applied them to the controllers, this works fine. When I do an Audit in the config group, there is a mismatch "Different values on controller", but when I do an audit under configure > controller > audit status, they are identical.

I attached the logs, hope you can use them.

Regards

Dominic

According the logs error messages, it seems that you are hitting bug : CSCsw23291.

This may not be the only issue but that is definetely one.

This bug is resolved in WCS 6.0.x

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: