Views
Helpful
Replies

IPMA Proxy Line 7941

bsaid1977
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i shoud use the IPMA between a manager and his assistant.

both are phone 7941. so i have some confuse how to use the button of each phone ( 2 boutton).

both Manager and Assistant have primary Line, but i don't understand what i have to do with each second buttton for 2 phones ( Intercom, proxy Line, ..)

plese advice

thanks

7 Replies 7

bsaid1977
Level 1
Level 1

please help , i can't find solution to this issue.

I used the guide feature service to confgure IPMA proxy Line , but no result.

please advice

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Said,

When using a 2-button phone like the 7941 the first button will be the Primary Line and the second button will be the Intercom. If the Managers primary line is 5555 and the Assistants primary line is 5001 - 5001 will be the "Proxy Line" for 5555. Have a look at this excellent doc;

IPMA with Proxy Line Support Interactive Voice Network Configuration Example

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00807f5499.shtml#

Hope this helps!

Rob

thanks for replay.

i worked with this document but no result.

when i call the manager i her occupation tone, or sometimes ring the phone manager.

in Manager phone i see the "feltering is down)and no asistant available.

hello,

you must be sure that the assistant is logged and one layout in the manager's phone indicates if it's looged or not ?

else, give us the scenario that you want to have.

Regards.

hi,

this the senario:

- the manager have phone 7941. he load his pofile ( extension mobility) with primary line 161 in partition Manger et CSS IPMA.second line as intercom line with DN 311.

- the Assistante have phone 7941,she don't use extention mobility (no possible with IPMA), with primary line 101 in partition Everyone and CSS IPMA, second line is intercom line with DN 310.

- i have created a intercom-partition and CSS-Intercom for intercom feature.

- i have created CTI route with DN as 161 in partition IPMA et CSS_manager.

- i have crated the service IPMA.

- ihave configured the manager user, and the user Assistant like the officiel guide.

thanks

hi,

is this senario right?

thanks

please help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: