Hello, is it possibile to have a SSL VPN on that router without any additional license? What're the limits? I read some documentation and i didn't figure out the answer. I need it to connect from work and there i have internet access only by a proxy. If you have any configuration example or suggestion are very appreciated.
Thank you in advance
Ask as many questions as you've got. The license is usually a code that you enter to allow more connections. I couldn't find an example on Cisco and it's been a while since I've had to do it, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
Found it, it does take an activation key-
1. Customer purchases required Product Activation Key (PAKs)
2. Product ID (PID) and Serial Number (SN) are obtained from the device
3. The PID, SN and PAK are entered into to Cisco's licensing portal
4. License file is sent to customer via email
5. Customer installs licenses on the devices to activate the additional users