cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Park Length - Unified CM 7.1

rwamstutz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. A quick question regarding call park in v.7.1. How can I extend the length of time that a call can be parked? on v4 we had 3 minutes approx, however right now on 7.1 we are only at 1 minute. Thanks for your help.

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Rob,

I was just looking at this recently :)

Call Park Reversion

Call Park Reversion Timer - Default specifies 60 seconds. This parameter determines the time that a call remains parked. Set this timer for each server in a cluster that has the Cisco CallManager service and call park configured. When this timer expires, the parked call returns to the device that parked the call.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: To set the timers, choose System > Service Parameters and update the Call Park Display Timer and the Call Park Reversion Timer fields in the Clusterwide Parameters (Feature-General) pane.

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00806b7ecb.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks for your quick response...do you know, will this reset the phones?

Hi Rob,

You are most welcome my friend! This will not reset the IP Phones.

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: