Helpful
Replies

IPMA Assistant Console Desktop Logout

ioan_ploscariu
Level 1
Level 1

Hy,

I configure IPMA with proxy line.

If the assistant is not login in the assistant console application, calls go's to manager.

It 's ok or i miss some configuration?

For intercom line it is possible to configure auto answer off at manager side?

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ioan,

For question number 1 - Yes, this is normal behaviour. If no Assistants are available then Filtering is off and the calls will ring on the Manager phone. This is why, in many cases a backup Assistant/Assistants are configured.

For Intercom, this is an Auto-Answer function and cannot be turned off.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks Rob

Please clarify for me some aspects.

For IPMA with proxy line:

1.If the assistant logout to assistant console , all calls rings to manager or just the calls in the manager partitions and the calls on the PSTN side.

2.If the assistant have 2 DN line, the manager have 1 DN line and not intercom function. The assistant receive call on the first DN line for manager. The assistant can not use the second line to call manager DN line because the call give back to assistant .I 'm right? In this situation the assistant use intercom. It 's any possibility to configure intercom functionality and on the manager side don 't have auto answer off, like a private call between assistant and manager, but not use intercom function?

For Attendant Console:

1.Hunting function on the attendant console is the same as hunting function configured with line group, hunt list, hunt pilot(if no answer go to next member)?Pilot point configuration don 't have option: if no answer go to the next member.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: