Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC Audit Status Mismatch

arturo_triara
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have two WLC 01 and 02, the WLC01 its the primary and all of AP has WLC01 as primary and WLC02 as secondary.

We've had network issues that have caused WLC01 to lose connectivity (temporarily) - this caused WLC02 to take the Active role, but some users are left without service (others are not affected).

We had to reboot WLC02 to force WLC01 to return to the Active role so all the users recover the service.

The only unusual sign we've noticed is a "Mismatch" Audit Status that shows up in the Configure -> Controllers window in the WCS.

What could be missing?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

it will just update the WCS with database with the WLC information. It will not alter your production.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Lucien Avramov
Level 10
Level 10

Run a refresh config from controllers on the WCS that should clear the mismatch audit.

ok, but if i do it which configuration do will take the WLC?

it will just update the WCS with database with the WLC information. It will not alter your production.

I have the WLC02 configuration (show run-config) and I can see that not all interfaces are configured, i mean configuration is missing on WLC02.

***But these interfaces appear reviewing the configuration of the WLC02 through the WCS (Configre->Controllers->WLC02->System->Interfaces)

If I run the refresh will fix the problem?

No that will actually delete the data from the WCS.

In that case push a template for the interface to the controller to update those ones with the correct configuration that is on the WCS.

I saw the manual but i can't see the opcion to make a template for the interface.

i only see template for: general, qos, ntp and more but not interface template.

The WCS ver is 4.2.110.0

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: