Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks LMS2.5

bmcginn
Level 3
Level 3

Hello all,

I'm running CiscoWorks LMS2.5 with RME4.0.4 and have run into a problem that I can't seem to work out through Googlefooing.

I am trying to push out some config to all our devices, but when I enter into the 'NetConfig Jobs' area in RME Config Mgmt the following error pops up.

"Error occured while processing. Possible Cause: URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "JRM" : Not found !!"

Edit: When I go to the Resource Browser in Common Services, I get the error "JRM server is down or inaccessible for this user".

Has anyone heard of or seen this before? And if so, can you give me an idea of how to fix it?

I played around with the processes and have had multiple reboots but no joy. Its running on a Windows 2003 server.

Any help is appreciated!

Brad

PS. I've attached a copy of the error and also a copy of the output of pdshow.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is what I thought. Set the CiscoWorks VisiBroker Smart Agent, CiscoWorks Web Server, CWC Cmf Database Engine, DFM dfmEpm Database engine, DFM dfmEpm Database Engine, and the DFM dfmFh Database Engine services to Manual startup, then reboot. You should be set.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You definitely have some process problems here. Post a screenshot of your Services control panel showing all of the CiscoWorks services.

Thanks for the quick response! Here's a couple of shots.

Can you tell I know nothing about this? :)

Thanks again!

Brad

This is what I thought. Set the CiscoWorks VisiBroker Smart Agent, CiscoWorks Web Server, CWC Cmf Database Engine, DFM dfmEpm Database engine, DFM dfmEpm Database Engine, and the DFM dfmFh Database Engine services to Manual startup, then reboot. You should be set.

Joe,

Mate, you had it spot on and I now firmly believe you to be a champion amongst men :) I carried out what you said and it worked a treat. Thanks very much for your help!

Brad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: