- Silver, 250 points or more
some questions about the ANM and HA.
- We want to install 2 ANM applications in HA, but only 1 server is at our disposal today. Can I install the first ANM as standalone and add the second ANM later, converting to a HA setup?
- If I need to install the first ANM as HA (not standalone), is it required that the second one is already available, or is it no problem to add it afterwards?
- Is it necessary to use IP Addresses in the same subnet, because the initial thought was to put one ANM in our main datacenter and the second one in our backup datacenter (no L2 between them)
- I have a license ANM-SERVER-20-K9. can I install version 2.2 with this license?
- When installing 2.2, is it needed to install first 2.0 and upgrade it, or can I install the 2.2 directly?
Thanks in advance!