cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS Replication

sameermunj
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 ACS boxes (Cisco Secure ACS 4.0 X solution engine 1113 appliance).Is there any way i can replicate the configuration of both the boxes.is there any way or we manually need to do config replication (Both ACS reachable to each other as well as to ACS client).

Please share any document in regards with this if available and possible.

6 Replies 6

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply.

Actually we tried doing the replication and it was working fine.we removed the setup and shifted to diffrent location and reconnected.network reachability was same but we are getting the error

shared-secret mismatch

now the replication is not happening and we are surprised with this behaviour as no config change done but its just change of location (Floor shift)

In acs do you see 127 IP address for aaa server? Make sure shared secret is same on both ends.

Regards,

~JG

Do rate helpful posts

Hi

Shared secrtes are same as its just change of location.

127 ip address does not exist for aaa server.

Sometimes its happens even though we see that shared secret keys are same and its throwing an error message "shared secret mis-match"

I would suggest you to remove and manually type shared secret again.

You may refer this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/products_configuration

_example09186a00800e518a.shtml

HTH

Regards,

JK

~Jatin

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

when i click for the above URL its showing==The Page You Have Requested Is Not Available

can you please attach the pdf for my reference..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: