Replies

Not able to login

vaibhav-g
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team

we are getting this error while login into the LMS

LMS 2.6 on windows server 2003, and getting the below error while logging,

You don't have permission to access /cwhp/LiaisonServlet on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

1)Cheked the SSL ports, it is checked

2)Reset the CASUSER password

3)Checked the services.msc ,plse find the snapshot of the same.

4)NMSROOT\bin\Perl NMSROOT\bin\resetLoginModule.pl

i have tried all these things but no luck

Plse provide the solution on this

Regrads

Vaibhav

9 Replies 9

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the output of the command:

pdreg -l Apache

As well as the NMSROOT\MDC\etc\regdaemon.xml and NMSROOT\lib\classpath\md.properties.

Hi Clark

plse find the required logs.

Regrds

Vaibhav

The pdreg command is:

pdreg -l Apache

That is an ell not an I.

Hi Clark

plse find the logs

Regrds

Vaibhav

The command is hanging which means there is a process failure. Wait untilvthe command returns then post the output as well as the output of the pdshow command. A process failure can cause pd* commands to hang for up to an hour after Daemon Manager is restarted.

Hi .

plse find the output.

Regrds

Vaibhav

This installation is very badly damaged. Somehow Apache is no longer a registered daemon with Daemon Manager. On top of that, DCR is failing to properly initialize. Essentially, even if you could login to LMS, nothing would work.

If you have a known good file system and registry backup (i.e. one taken when LMS was working) I recommend you install that. Else, the safest course of action is a reinstall of LMS from scratch. Then if you have a known good data backup of LMS, you can restore that

Hi Clark

thanks a lot for the solution, could you just let me know where we can check/find the known good file system and registry backup.

Regards

Vaibhav

This is something you or your server administrators would have. This is not something done my LMS. This assumes you're using some kind of system backup software.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: