See the picture for the network overview. I have an internet connection with 1 public IP.
I have a router (Zyxel 660R-63C) with the settings "half bridge". On my UC500, the WAN port settings is DHCP and I recieve the public IP, Mask, DNS en Gateway (as you can see in the attachment).
Problem: when I have a computer connected with de LAN of the UC500, Internet does not work. I recieve an correct IP (192.168.3.10) and DNS (184.108.40.206)
What I have done:
- disable all the access-lists
- ip route 192.168.3.1 255.255.255.255 fastethernet 0/0
- ip route 192.168.3.0 255.255.255.0 fastethernet 0/0
- ip route 192.168.3.1 255.255.255.255 220.127.116.11
- ip route 192.168.3.0 255.255.255.0 18.104.22.168
Somebody can help me or have tips?