cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Speed dial option not available on user options web page

mlien5701
Level 1
Level 1

I do not have a speed dial option available on the user options web page. I can configure speed dials successfully in CM Admin and they work. I do have the Fast Dial option. (CM 6.1.2) "Show Speed Dial Settings" is set to True in Enterprise Parameters. Is there another place to enable this feature?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Just want to understand the issue clearly.

Are you not seeing the speed dial button as highlighted in the attached snapshot?

Thanks,

Bala.

Please rate if the post helps!!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

htarra
Level 4
Level 4

What service pack is installed in CM and what phone load you are using? Can you also try to update the speed dial from another phone and see if this is the only phone having this problem?

CM - System version: 6.1.2.1000-13

Phone - SCCP41.8-4-1SR2S

Problem occurs on other phones

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Hi,

Just want to understand the issue clearly.

Are you not seeing the speed dial button as highlighted in the attached snapshot?

Thanks,

Bala.

Please rate if the post helps!!

Hi Bala,

Your snapshot helped me to determine what was wrong. I have a Remote Destination Profile coming up as the initial device name when opening up the Device settings. I can see and use the Speed Dial option successfully when selecting the phone device. Was confused since Fast Dials show up on the main menu selection while Speed Dials are under the specific device.

Thanks,

Mike

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: