Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

problem accessing webserver

Hi all, I have a problem with pix 515e version 8.0(3) with asdm 6.0(3), I can't access to following sites www.rsp-informatica and http://www.jspires.com I notice that both sites are store in the same server (70.87.32.131), this server is a webhosting ip address.

I can't access to any website store in this server, when I tried to access to any of this websites I get the following error in the pix real-time log viewer.

Severity Date Time Syslog ID Source IP Destination IP Description

3 xxxx xxxx 305006 70.87.32.131 Portmap translation creation failed for

tcp src inside:10.0.0.21/50076 dst inside:

70.87.32.131/80

10.0.0.21 is the address from the workstation I am using, I can't access to this server from any address from my inside network.

the attachment contais pix configuration, thank you so much in advance and I will be looking forward for any information that help me solve this problem.

2 Replies 2

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Jose

Not sure what the following 2 lines are doing -

static (outside,outside) tcp interface www 70.87.32.131 www netmask 255.255.255.255 dns

access-list gatedefender extended permit tcp host 70.87.32.131 any eq www

if the web sites are just like any other web site on the Internet then the above lines shouldn't be needed.

Jon

hi jon, first thank you for your reply , the lines you are refering where add after i detected the problem, it was an Attemptt to trie to fix it.

I already remove both lines.

But i stil remain with problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: