More complex time conditions for AA

Unanswered Question

Anybody knows if its possible to define more complex time conditions for AA?

I mean, the guide considers that there are business hours without any break, night time, all-day weekends and holidays. Here comes our business hours:

Monday-Friday from 10:00h to 14:00h and from 16:00h to 20:00h

Saturday from 10:00h to 13:00h

First problem that I find is to define the break from 14:00h to 16:00h. Is it possible to define two intervals on the DayTime? start=10:00:00;end=14:00:00;start=16:00:00;end=20:00:00

Second problem, How I define that We work on Saturday morning and no on Saturday afternoon?

Actually, I am a trixbox user and it is very easy to define complex time conditions.

Thanks in advanced,

Miquel.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
icastrov Mon, 08/24/2009 - 02:27
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

Hi Miquel,

I'm afraid that what you are asking for is not currently supported in the SPA9000.

Stay tuned.

Thanks!

-nacho

Thanks for the answer Nacho, I am really surprised!

I would migrate from Trixbox to SPA9000 during theses holiday days but it will have to wait. Do You know if there is another Cisco product that supports this kind of time conditions?

When You say "stay tuned", You mean that this feature will be added in a next future?

I consider that "complex time conditions" are mandatory for few countries like Spain, Italy, Greece and Portugal where We use to have a break of 1 or 2 hours during the lunch time. Another thing that is very usual here is to work half hour more each day and work just on Friday morning. Shops here use to close on Monday mornings. I know that our market is just a little pice of the cake but I think that You will increase the sales in our region if You add this feature.

Thanks,

Miquel.

icastrov Mon, 08/24/2009 - 02:58
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

Hi Miquel,

yes, I can only agree 100% with you in the sense that this is a mandatory requirement for most of the Mediterranean countries. In any case, I can tell you that we are aware of that constraint in the SPA9000 and we are working on have it fixed in future developments.

At this point in time I can only ask you to stay tuned since we are still working on this.

We'll keep you posted!

Thanks and regards!

-nacho

Actions

This Discussion