cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help in configuring cisco call manager 4.1(3)

arulkumar80
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Need help in configuring cisco call manager 4.1(3)

a) How to insert SDP parameters(codecs, IP address, ports, etc.) while initiating a call. (e.g., Invite, Ack, etc.)

b) How to reply with the supported SDP parameters while answering a call.(e.g., 180 Ringing, 183 Session Progress, 200 OK, etc.)

c)How to configure PRACK or 200OK(for PRACK) in a call.

Please help....

3 Replies 3

Ronald Spencer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

If one of the other NetPro's would like to step in and correct me, please feel free.

In call manager 4.1(3) you have very limited SIP support and only via trunk). The configurable parameters for SIP (in CCM 4.1(3) are found in Service > Service Parameters > Cisco CallManager Service (from the Service drop-down list). Most every configurable setting there is for counts and timers (retry and other).

-Ronnie

Hi ,

Anybody help to change the sip parameters when initiated calls like

codec,port,ip address,dialtone.And also

parac with sdp setting also.Which menu can change in ccm 4.1(3)?anybody please reply.

Regards

D.Anbudurai

Hi,

I have connected Cisco CM 4.1(3) to another IP-PBX(Different Vendor) through SIP trunk.Now how do I send G711A,G729 and G723 codecs through the trunk to the IP-PBX which supports all the codecs.Also, If the IP-PBX sends G723 or G729 algo's in INVITE, etc.,then how the Cisco CM will reply with either G729 ro G723.Pls help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: