cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO ASA 5520

mark.stclaire
Level 1
Level 1

I need urgent or assistance with the above device. If you're welling to assist drop me a line troy336@yahoo.com

5 Replies 5

Roman Rodichev
Level 7
Level 7

Mark, can you post your question here?

hey roman thanks for reply.... I send you an e-mail. However I'm have a cisco ASA 5520 Firewall. I need to configure it for routed mode. I'll be using 3 interface. DMZ, OUTSIDE and INSIDE. I want to accomplish communication from my clients to the DMZ in and out. Also my DMZ in and out the OUTSIDE. And later on VPN to my DMZ. I can show you my config and diagram.

Feel free to attach your diagram and config file here. Do you already have some existing configuration and need help with specific features or are you looking for the entire ASA config?

Hey Roman attached is wat I have so far and what I want to accomplish. Long story short I'm lost with my NAT and ACLs

hey roman thanks for reply.... I send you an e-mail. However I'm have a cisco ASA 5520 Firewall. I need to configure it for routed mode. I'll be using 3 interface. DMZ, OUTSIDE and INSIDE. I want to accomplish communication from my clients to the DMZ in and out. Also my DMZ in and out the OUTSIDE. And later on VPN to my DMZ. I can show you my config and diagram.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card