cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setting up softphone using aVPN Tunnel and Dlink ADSL Router

jpotamitis1
Level 1
Level 1

Attached is a diagram showing the current network configuration.

Currently the UC500 Wan port (192.168.0.250) is connected to the Dlink ADSL router.  we have set up a static route on the DSL router to 10.1.1.0 using 192.168.0.250 as a gateway.

We're having problems pinging and routing trafic to the 10.1.1.x and 192.168.10.x network.

please note the UC500 has the default setup, nothing has been changed on it.

thanks

3 Replies 3

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Is it not possible for you to put the modem in Bridge mode and let the UC-500 control the PPP session?

You can use CCA to do this and it is quite simple to do, its very usefull as well when you want to do VPN.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Thanks David, Not sure if the Dlink could do bridge mode.

HI,

If you give me the model number of the router i will look into it for you, if it cant be done then we just do it the way your trying to do it now :)

Can you please provide the running config so i can look at how you have your interfaces setup, past into a txt file and make sure to remove any sensative informaiton out of there like username and passwords..

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *