Scripting Guidance

Unanswered Question
Aug 25th, 2009

I am new to UCCX. I have this customer looking for a basic call flow deployment as attached using IVR. the customer expects the call flow to work with no requirement for agents to login/logout of any software.

The customer will be using UCCX 7.0 standard edition.

What should i do for this setup?

Attachment: 
I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 4.5 (3 ratings)
daljeetsingh1_2 Wed, 08/26/2009 - 01:16

Hi, Looking at the callflow.bmp, i see customer have to configure 4 different triggers 4001, 4002, 4003, 4004?

Point 1) Just a hint, you have to design 4 small scripts to assign to four different triggers which are going to common reception hunt number after 3600 secs

Point 2) Its not possible for customer to avoid login/logout of agents, as the very first step you are checking if Agents are available or not. Agent has to be logged in to pass the check under this step.

There is "Cisco Contact Center Express Script Repository" available under design section which has various examples of pre configured scripts doing different functions and which will help you developing the one you want. But before that you need to go through the programming guides.

You can find the guides here

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_programming_reference_guides_list.html

Good luck and let us know if you face any issues.

Thanks,

Daljeet

PS: Rate the helpful posts!!

lpassmore Wed, 08/26/2009 - 18:52

You can modify the IPCC Agent Service Script to take arguments (Ext, ID & Pwd). These can then be pre-entered into phone service via the User Options web page. Then the agent just needs to select the service on the phone and it will log them in automatically.

They will still need to select ready/not ready/logout, etc but it is a big saving in time.

Cheers

shaheeramunir Wed, 08/26/2009 - 22:12

Can you please explain a bit how can it be done.

- modify the IPCC Agent Service Script to take arguments (Ext, ID & Pwd)

- Pre-entered into phone service via the User Options web page

lpassmore Wed, 09/09/2009 - 17:43

You do this in the Call Manager Administration. CM V7 is under Device/Device Settings/Phone Services.

Find and edit (or copy) the Agent Service. Add the parameters Ext, ID and Pwd. Not sure if they have to be in that order or not, but that is what I have.

Cheers

Actions

This Discussion