cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Received Call Listing CME 4.x

slongewa
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer on CME 4.x who is having issues with their received call listing. Whenever a call comes in and is transferred to another user, the received call shows up as the calling number of the transferring party, instead of the external caller. Is there a way around this to make sure that the external caller's number always shows up in the received call listing? I can't think of one myself, but I'm hoping that one of you out there has run into this before. Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Steve,

Have you tried doing "Blind" Transfers rather than "Consult" Transfers?

Cheers!

Rob

Yes, Blind transfers work the way the customer wants them to, I was hoping that we could make consult transfers work the same way, I'm not sure if it's possible though...

Thanks!

Steve

Hi Steve,

No, a consult transfer will always show the CLID of the person who trnasferred the call instead of the PSTN CLID. Whatever the IP Phone sees coming across it's display as the CLID will be what is shown in the Call History Logs.

Sorry man!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: