Views
Helpful
Replies

Hierachical Policy on ESM20G 7600

cannone78
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I've a module ESM20G with 20 interface Giga on a 7606 (12.2(33)SRD2). I'd like to configure Hierarchical Policy on a main interface when configured with different subinterface (dot1q).

I've tried with:

- class-default in the parent policy with shape-average but it says hierarchical-policy not supported with subinterface';

- user class (match cos) on parent policy with shape average but it says only 'match vlan' is supported in parent policy;

- user class (match cos) on parent policy with shape average but it says only 'match vlan' is supported in parent policy;

- user class (match vlan) on parent policy but it says that 'math vlan is not supported on main interface with FUGU SPA!!!

Can you help me? Is it possibile or not?

Many thanks in advance for your support.

Gianluca

1 Reply 1

cannone78
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I've tried to apply the policy with CBWFQ and LLQ directly on main interface without Hierachical Policy:

class-map match-any RT

match ip dscp ef

class-map match-all network-control

match ip dscp cs6

class-map match-any MC2

match ip dscp af22

match ip dscp af31

class-map match-any MC1

match ip dscp af21

policy-map QOS-GBE

class RT

priority

police 200000000

class MC1

bandwidth 240000

class MC2

bandwidth 480000

class class-default

but when I try to attacch it on egress mode the following error is displayed:

"This match condition is not supported in output flat policy-maps

on main interfaces with subinterfaces configured"

I've tried with match ip dscp,precedence, cos, address..but always the same.

It seems that with sub-int I can't configure CBWFQ/LLQ on main interface anyway..very strange!!

Any idea?

Many thanks again

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: