cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0 5

lkinchen
Level 1
Level 1

when callers call one of my remote offices, they can hear the greeting but it sounds choppy. I have listened to the greeting directly from unity and it is as clear as a bell. this is the only office out 5 that is having this problem. i have checked all of the codecs and all is fine. It did a DBWalker and that didn't help. any suggestions?

2 Replies 2

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Any delay, jitter, packet loss to this location? Are other calls between this location and the location where Unity resides OK? What codec is in use between these locations? Is this the same codec that Unity is using or does it transcode on the fly?

Brandon

Any delay, jitter, packet loss to this location? I will have my networking guys check that out for me.

Are other calls between this location and the location where Unity resides OK? yes

Is this the same codec that Unity is using or does it transcode on the fly? same g.711

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: