Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified Call Connector Server & Client Licensing

bjames
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

I've got Unified Call Connector for Windows server setup and one client installed. I went to install the client on a few PC's and found the serial number provided by the server was the same one for all PC's. When Call Connector setip is run it says the serail number is used on another PC.

I couldn't find any docs on this so how many client licenses are included with the server or do I have to buy a license for each PC; if so what's up with that?

As well, is there ever going to be a Mac client?

Thanks in advance,

Bob James

5 Replies 5

stalukder
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Bob:

The UCC clients are individually licensed. So if you are setting up a UCC server configuration for ten users, you will need to purchase one server and ten client licenses. The license activation process binds the serial number to a specific PC.

I will pass on your request for a MAC client to product management.

Thanks

Thanks, I wish I would have known this going in; can you buy "packs" or do I have to buy 10 licenses indivdually?

Do you happen to know the SKU, and are they the same as the personal client licenses?

Thanks in advance,

Bob James

The SKU is the same as the personal client. At the present time, the client licenses are ordered individually. With the 2.0 release, we are looking to User Access License Pak of quantity ten. These would be donwloaded to the server and would not require any client administration.

Thanks

Thanks,

Yes I just got off the phone with Pre-sales and even they were confused.

I have order all the client licenses (begrudgingly)

Cheers

Bob James

Sorry about the confussion. I have attached the client and server partner traing presentations below. They provide product feature overviews and information on the installation, configuration and some troubleshooting.

Hope you find them helpful.

These training documents are located in the Partner Zone area of Small Business Support Community. Login is required to view this community.

Please click here for the CallConnector Server Partner training

Please click here for the CallConnector Client Partner training

Message was edited by: Cindy Toy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: