cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

product registration

davisford
Level 1
Level 1

I just bought the RVS4000.  It is slightly annoying that the admin site built into it can't fetch new firmware/ips direct from cisco, but nevertheless...I was looking for somewhere to register so I could get an email when new firmware/ips is posted.  Is this possible?  I can't seem to navigate the crazy maze of the cisco small business site.

3 Replies 3

daviddun
Level 3
Level 3

Good morning,

Product registration is no longer done on the Cisco Small business products.  I have posted the link to the website for the router below so you can book mark its location for seeing if new firmware has been posted.

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/solutions/small_business/products/routers_switches/small_business_routers/index.html

Have a great day :)

David, where should we register the Cisco Small business products?

Thanks,

Mario

Good Morning,

The routers are not registered anymore for the Cisco Small business line.  This process was a Linksys based idea and was not carried over to Cisco Small Business products.

But I will tell you that a new firmware was just posted for the RVS4000

All support is based off the serial numbers.  If the customer has a valid receipt then we use it as the date timeline.

Have a great day :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: