Different reason codes between teams

Unanswered Question
Aug 27th, 2009

Hi

I am investigating the possibility to use Reason code on Idle for a team. There is no problem to activate the functionality in the desk settings for that team but i would like to know if it's possible to use different reason codes for one desk setting and differnet codes for another team? The IPCC Adminstration documentation says something about this :

"Reason codes allow you to track the agent's state and logout status as it changes. You configure reason codes using the agent desktop application (CTI OS and/or the CAD administrator's desktop). If you use the CTI OS desktop, you can also configure ICM/IPCC software to control when reason codes are required."

Im not aware of the possibility to configure the reason codes through ctios administrator desktop or do i misunderstand the words here? I know that i can change the reason codes in the pg's registry but that would apply to all teams within the same peripheral to use if they activates this functionality. I amusing CUCCH 7.2(5) / CTIOS 7.2(1)

Thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
david.macias Thu, 08/27/2009 - 22:01

You would have to customize the CTIOS desktop in order to do this, out of the box all the teams get the same reason codes.

david

Patrik Englund Thu, 08/27/2009 - 22:04

Thanks for your answer. So that means that i need to re-program the agent desktop in .net ?

david.macias Fri, 08/28/2009 - 01:04

or java or com object, if I remember correctly. It doesn't matter which version you use, although I would read the documentation for the different apis as some do not support silent monitoring.

david

Actions

This Discussion