Views
Helpful
Replies

FastBusy on CTI RP

tman701jperez
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Guys,

i have a weird problem here. I have a multi-site CUCM7 setup with about 18 Device pools and regions along with equal partitions and CSS per site. We just recently implemented an IPCC Express 7 system. The Triggers belong to a particular DevicePool and Partition along with correct CSS. The problem is that only IP phones within that Device Pool can dial the triggers directly, all other phones get a fastbusy. I also have a DID translated to a DN that is CFA to one of the triggers. If i make an external inbound call I get a fastbusy that way also. I checked the partitions and CSS and Codec between regions. No issue there that I can see. I have reset CTI manager svc. Nothing has any effect other than moving the phone to the same device pool. I can even change the CSS on the CTI ports and it has no effect, only changing the Device Pool. I have a TAC case open but after 2 days of traces and guesses they are stumped. Has anyone out there ran into something like this?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

"after 2 days of traces and guesses they are stumped" - LOL.

May I ask what's the difference between the two device pool? Are they using the same CM group?

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

arcaidy76
Level 1
Level 1

Id the codec in the region set to 711 from all calling devices and not just defualt? Try creating a DP with a region where all other locations are configured for 711.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: