Views
Helpful
Replies

Error loading data in CCA 2.0.(1)

support
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Right, I've installed my 2nd UC520 and this time it seemed to go a lot smoother than my last one :).  Then last night this lovely problem appeared.  When trying to load Voice Data within the CCA 2.0.(1) It just fails to load anything,  the box will appear on my screen and then just sit there and won't progress onto the Voice GUI.  The system is now 150 miles away from me so I'm not in a posistion to restore the system to factory defaults and start again.

Any Ideas?

16 Replies 16

Stuart,

Did you make changes via CLI that could have affected the normal configuration? Or are you literally trying to open CCA after performing a successful (and CCA-exclusive) installation?

We'll help you through this in order to avoid the truck roll.

Marcos

Hello Chap

I've done everything through the CCA apart from a reconfiguration of the PRI Card from T1 to E1 much earlier in the installation (and I'd been able to login into the system post these changes).  The last thing that was changed was a Group Pickup group but this was performed through CCA.

Everything was fine and dandy then I disconnected the CCA, rebooted the laptop then attempted to connect again and this issue arose....v.annoying.

OK. Could you please include the full application and troubleshooting logs? The one you posted has little information.

Thanks,

Marcos

excuse my ignorance by precisley which logs do you require.

I have attached a further console log which shows everything from point of logon through to trying to access voice data, the application will log allow me to generate a troubleshooting log as I get a java pointer error.

Many Thanks

STuart

Here is how Stuart:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9559

Thank you.

Marcos

Here u go, many thanks..

From the logs, it appears that there is an issue with VLAN sync. I noticed that you had a vlan 99 configured but there aren't any parameters associated with it. Can you delete the vlan and retry?

Thanks,

Saurabh

I've never configured a VLAN99 the defauilt VLAN's were kept...

1 - Data

100 - Voice

I can't understand how a VLAN99 has been created, I've deleted it but the same issue exists.

Thanks Stuart,

I have forwarded the information to the CCA engineering team, will update you as soon as I hear back from them.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Hi Stuart,

Looks like the first time you accessed the box, username/password entered for the device was incorrect. Can you close CCA and relaunch it and then try connecting to the box again with the correct username/password?

Thanks,

Saurabh

Hello

I've done that and I still get the same problem,  I did create a 2nd user account and password which doesn't work via the CCA but it will work within the CLI,  also I've changed the Enable password.  Could this be causing the issue?

many Thanks

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

If CCA is not able to access the system using telnet, then it won't be able to proceed with voice configuration. Looks like you are using two sets of password - one for telnet and the other one for http. From the logs, it appears the http authentication is working fine but the telnet authentication fails. Are you able to access the UC 500 using telnet? If so, can you use the same username/password when CCA prompts for it?

Thanks,

Saurabh

When logging into the CCA I'm only able to use the default cisco, cisco username and password but when logging into Telnet it's only prompting me for the password and it's only letting me login with the new telnet password I specified, would you recommend I reset all the passwords back to Cisco?

(can't reset the passwords as they need to be 6 character long,  being to regret trying to be security concious, would changing the HTTP Authtentication to 'Enable Password' instead of 'Local Username/PAssword' help at all?)

Yes, let's try to reset the password back to cisco/cisco. I would highly recommend that you save the configuration before attempting these changes.

Can you configure the following:

!

aaa authentication login default local
aaa authorization exec default local

!

username cisco privilege 15 secret 5 $1$cth9$S4Ngvosp6NKfdbnMHop9v/

!

ip http authentication local

!

line vty 0 4

login authentication local

transport input all

!

line vty 5 100

login authentication local

transport input all

I think this will set the telnet username/password back to cisco/cisco. If for whatever reason, the above does not fix the username/password issue, please reboot the UC 500 and it will come back up using the previously saved configuration.

HTH,

Saurabh