I have a CUCM 6.1.3 cluster. I would like to generate a custom certificate for tomcat service in order to control warnings in the CCMUser webpage.
I followed the Security guide:
1. Generated a CSR.
2. Downloaded it.
3. Generated a certificate thanks to a CA.
4. Uploaded the tomcat-trust CA certificate.
5. Uploaded the issued CUCM certificate.
6. Restarted the Tomcat service.
Everything is working:
- The new SSL certificate is the new one I uploaded, trusted by my own CA (checked in the cert properties).
This new certificate contains a CN equals to "hostname.domain name given during the installation" (ie. cucmlab.voip.local).
Now, I would like to give to users a user-friendly URL like "myphone.corpo-domain.com" resolved by the DNS to my CUCM first node.
But I don't know how. The generated CSR contains automatically a default CN built with the hostname of the node and the domain name given during installation. I cannot specify a custom CN like "myphone.corpo-domain.com".
Is there a solution to force the CN or the CSR in order to generate a certificate in relation with the user-friendly URL?
Thank you for your help.