Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forwarding on CCME 7.x

angel-moon
Level 3
Level 3

Hello everyone,

On CCME 7.1 if I have a 7941G with 2 DNs on it should I be able to do a Call Forward all on both lines? The systems takes the command from the phone for both lines but te second line keeps ringing at the phone.

Thanks in advance. All replies rated.

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, you need to set CFA separately for each DN/button. For the second one, press line button (dialtone is heard), then press CfwAll and the destination number.

Please remember to rate useful posts with the scrollbox below.

Sorry that I wasn't clear before. I am doing a CFA on both lines. The phone even shows the second line as forwarded but the calls keep ringing through to the phone on te second line. It worked once then we reset the phone and it hasn't worked since

Which exact IOS are you running ?

Can you try reloading the router ?

c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-24.T.bin. We can try that but it's not gonna make anyone happy. Just to confirm: This SHOULD work correct? I remember in versions of CM gone past that you could only do a CFA on the primary DN

It must work. Please upgrade IOS while you're there, I like YB(latest) better than T(latest).

And, current CM still has the limitation because apparently Cisco likes to make customers upset.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: