cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pix Version higher than 8.0(4.28) how to tell?

NPT_2
Level 2
Level 2

I have been having an issue with WCCP connections from our Pix firewall losing connections and not re-establishing from time to time. I think this is likely due to bug CSCsy82260 which says fixed in 8.0(4.34) or 8.0(4.36). I am at version 8.0(4.28) on our pix but when I go to download from CCO it just lists 8.0(4) ED. How can I tell the exact version that is posted on CCO so I verify that the version I am downloading is newer than what I currently have?

Jim

3 Replies 3

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Jim-

Both of the versions you listed look like engineering code (code that is temporary to address bugs until a new version of mainline code is released). If you need one of these versions for your bug, open a TAC case and an engineer will send it to you. That's the only way to get that type of code.

Hope it helps.

cgoyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jim,

You are right there is no way to find out which build 8.0(4)ED is based on. I think you need to contact Cisco TAC and tell them your issue and they will be able to publish correct image for you.

I did just that and they posted 8.04(35) for me which hopefully will take care of my issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: