Views
Helpful
Replies

Redundant call managers

aktarmumin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Teeam

My cisco guys left me with 2 call manger version 6.1.2 , primary and secondary, how can i check that they done the job properly and both the CM are raided , so if one fails the other one will kick in ? how can check the settings first to see if they are raided properly without doing the obvious i.e switch one off and leaving the other one off etc ?

please advise thank you

3 Replies 3

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

when you log onto your CUCM, and go to CUCM reporting, there is and option CUCM server details, this contains the information about the RAID set up per server , per default there are 2 HDD in 1+0 configuration.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

thank you for this ..i went to reporting > unified CM cluster overview>but could not see anything about the raid set up server default as per your instructions ..i have attached an overview of the report generated. please advise if there anything abnormal in my set up re cluster of my CM.before i do a test by shutting down one of the CM's.

my gut feeling is that thee guys have not clustered the CMs at all or not properly.

thank you for your help.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check the CUCM group, if you don't want to shut down the server to test, configure ACLs to block communication to primary server

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate