Views
Helpful
Replies

SRST configuration

fgasimzade
Level 4
Level 4

I have configured SRST on 1861 router according to this guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cusrst/admin/srst/configuration/guide/srs_wlan.html#wp1351962

Is there any additional configuration I need to perform? The things is that SRST doesnt not work in case of WAN failure. I can see no debug messages, nothing at all

4 Replies 4

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

what exactly does not work?

when you break your link to CUCM (i.e) your WAN link, do your phones register on the SRST router at all (show ephones/show dialpeer).

also have you set an SRST reference point in CUCM and do your phones point to it? (see your cucm settings in the phone menu)

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Phones do not register on SRST. I have configured SRST reference point. My phone points to CUCM in the settings menu.

Ip addresses in CUCM SRST reference and call-manager-fallback on router are the same. What can be possible issues?

Issue is solved. I reloaded my SRST router and everything works fine now. Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: