Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Preventig loops Route List

Hi,

I have CUCM 7.1.2.

I created some route group. I have a route list with some of these route group added. My question is .... Can I restrict the jumps to be given in the route list for the same call?

I mean, to prevent a call is routed by a route group in this case "a h323 gateway" to an external PBX and PBX to turn this re-route the call to the gateway ... thus form a continuous loop. Can it be limiting?

I have configured on "Top Down" not "Circular".

Regards,

Francisco.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can only restrict the number of hops for CUCM internally, not when the call is looped with other system.

Each time the call goes out and the PBX sends it back is another call, not counted as the same call.

There was a thread on the same not too long ago, search PBX and you'll get it

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Ok thanks for your reply!!!

I know each time the call goes out and the PBX sends it back and this is treat as another call, my question is for a new "service parameter options" or anything else..

Great thread with preventing loops on H323 gateway but I have installed a MGCP gateway and cannot do this solution on dialpeer peer of the gateway.

Another idea?

Thanks!

We have no service parameters for that, if that happens it's the same as the other thread: a dial plan issue

HTH

java

HTH

java

Ok thanks but it is a MGCP gateway How I can resolve the problem?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: