Could somebody recommend me IOS for IPIPGW?

Answered Question
Sep 1st, 2009
User Badges:

My Cisco Product manager said that for IPIPGW function I should use IOS:

S382IVS-12423 Cisco 3825 INT VOICE/VIDEO, IPIP GW, TDMIP GW

It costs 5000 GPL USD.And is too much for my budget.

Could somebody provide me cheaper price and kind of IOS for IPIPGW Gateway?

Thank you!

Correct Answer by Stoyan Stoitsev about 7 years 7 months ago

Hi,

Here is the CUBE ordering guide:

http://cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/gatecont/ps5640/order_guide_c07_462222.html

There two licensing schemes.

1. "Pay-as-You-Grow"

- available in any IOS that has voice in it

- need to order the license for the number of simultaneous calls to support - 4, 25 and 100

GPLs:

FL-CUBE-4 - $600

FL-CUBE-25 - $2950

FL-CUBE-100 - $9950

2. Flat

- You must buy a special INT VOICE/VIDEO, IPIP GW, TDMIP GW image. There are different flavours of that image that add security and Lawful intercept features.

- You must buy FL-INTVVSRV-XXXX license which is platform dependent and has no limit to the concurrent calls.

CUBE licensing is not enforced so you can try and test it without ordering a license, though you won't be able to get support for that functionality. Experience shows that you will need support ;)

BR,

Stoyan

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Stoyan Stoitsev Tue, 09/01/2009 - 06:07
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

Hi,

Here is the CUBE ordering guide:

http://cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/gatecont/ps5640/order_guide_c07_462222.html

There two licensing schemes.

1. "Pay-as-You-Grow"

- available in any IOS that has voice in it

- need to order the license for the number of simultaneous calls to support - 4, 25 and 100

GPLs:

FL-CUBE-4 - $600

FL-CUBE-25 - $2950

FL-CUBE-100 - $9950

2. Flat

- You must buy a special INT VOICE/VIDEO, IPIP GW, TDMIP GW image. There are different flavours of that image that add security and Lawful intercept features.

- You must buy FL-INTVVSRV-XXXX license which is platform dependent and has no limit to the concurrent calls.

CUBE licensing is not enforced so you can try and test it without ordering a license, though you won't be able to get support for that functionality. Experience shows that you will need support ;)

BR,

Stoyan

webstd.design Tue, 09/01/2009 - 06:47
User Badges:

This the best answer for all my questions that I posted at NetPro!

Thank you a lot! )

Actions

This Discussion