Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCiMOC No Phone Number associated

jeff.heckart
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am working on a cucimoc install, and it's been smooth aside from dialing from a contact. In other words, I cannot drag and drop a MOC contact to dial.

I get an error: "No phone number is associated with this contact".

LDAP is AD, and all users are defined with an E.164 telephone number of "+<10digits>".

The server status under MOC shows green and connected for LDAP.

Has anyone run into this yet?

Thanks,

Jeff

3 Replies 3

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Is this happening all all contacts or some specific contacts?

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Michael,

It was happening to all. I realized that it was a gal problem though.

The XP machines had a galcontacts.db that was dated pre change to +10digits. Removing the galcontacts.db file, and letting it generate resolved that.

I'm working through the same Vista issue, but it looks like a common issue with Vista and the address book.

On another note, any idea if a registry key exists to force cucimoc to "automatically sign me in when I sign in to MOC". The check box for this is present under preferences, but would rather have it take place automatically.

Well. XP seems to work fine, but I'm struggling with Vista. Some Vista's workstations sporadically work. As in, certain users are fine, while others are not. The users that you can call from some Vista workstations cannot be dialed from others.

This is after deleting the GalContacts.db on all.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: