CUWL licensing

Answered Question
Sep 2nd, 2009
User Badges:

Does CUWL go by DLU (222 phones = 860 DLU's) or by user (same # of phones, 250 users)?

I am looking at the quote (CUWL)and I see "LIC-UWL-STD Unified Workspace Licensing, Standard - 1 user"

My understanding is that it goes by user instead of DLU's

Please clarify, Thanks,

Correct Answer by Rob Huffman about 7 years 7 months ago

Hi Richard,

Sorry for being late here again, but I will add this attachment (thanks to Sushil) to the great tips from Java (+5 points my friend :)

Cheers!

Rob

Correct Answer by Jaime Valencia about 7 years 7 months ago

Unified communications is made even easier with Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing. Now your organization can flexibly meet its business needs by procuring a broad range of Cisco Unified Communications applications and services on a per-user basis. Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing is an easy-to-use, affordable offering that packages client and server software, licensing, service and support, and software subscription. It provides the opportunity to deliver the full suite of Cisco Unified Communications applications to all users in their workspaces - helping organizations maximize the potential of unified communications.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6882/ps9156/product_solution_overview0900aecd806cc7a4.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Overall Rating: 5 (3 ratings)
Correct Answer
Jaime Valencia Wed, 09/02/2009 - 11:25
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

Unified communications is made even easier with Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing. Now your organization can flexibly meet its business needs by procuring a broad range of Cisco Unified Communications applications and services on a per-user basis. Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing is an easy-to-use, affordable offering that packages client and server software, licensing, service and support, and software subscription. It provides the opportunity to deliver the full suite of Cisco Unified Communications applications to all users in their workspaces - helping organizations maximize the potential of unified communications.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6882/ps9156/product_solution_overview0900aecd806cc7a4.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Correct Answer
Rob Huffman Wed, 09/02/2009 - 11:31
User Badges:
  • Super Blue, 32500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony, Unified Communications

Hi Richard,

Sorry for being late here again, but I will add this attachment (thanks to Sushil) to the great tips from Java (+5 points my friend :)

Cheers!

Rob

Attachment: 

Actions

This Discussion