cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUWL licensing

cooper_69
Level 1
Level 1

Does CUWL go by DLU (222 phones = 860 DLU's) or by user (same # of phones, 250 users)?

I am looking at the quote (CUWL)and I see "LIC-UWL-STD Unified Workspace Licensing, Standard - 1 user"

My understanding is that it goes by user instead of DLU's

Please clarify, Thanks,

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unified communications is made even easier with Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing. Now your organization can flexibly meet its business needs by procuring a broad range of Cisco Unified Communications applications and services on a per-user basis. Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing is an easy-to-use, affordable offering that packages client and server software, licensing, service and support, and software subscription. It provides the opportunity to deliver the full suite of Cisco Unified Communications applications to all users in their workspaces - helping organizations maximize the potential of unified communications.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6882/ps9156/product_solution_overview0900aecd806cc7a4.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Richard,

Sorry for being late here again, but I will add this attachment (thanks to Sushil) to the great tips from Java (+5 points my friend :)

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unified communications is made even easier with Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing. Now your organization can flexibly meet its business needs by procuring a broad range of Cisco Unified Communications applications and services on a per-user basis. Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing is an easy-to-use, affordable offering that packages client and server software, licensing, service and support, and software subscription. It provides the opportunity to deliver the full suite of Cisco Unified Communications applications to all users in their workspaces - helping organizations maximize the potential of unified communications.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6882/ps9156/product_solution_overview0900aecd806cc7a4.html

HTH

java

HTH

java

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Richard,

Sorry for being late here again, but I will add this attachment (thanks to Sushil) to the great tips from Java (+5 points my friend :)

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks Guys!!! NetPro ROCKS!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: