Views
Helpful
Replies

spa9000 with Mediatrix 4402 incoming calls

alexserstjuk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

at the moment i configuring 9000 box with Mediatrix 4402and hve difficulty with incoming calls , using step - by - step instruction but didnt recieve calls , software SPA 6.1.5

1. Outgoing calls fine

2. when i make debug on gateway it show that line become up , signaling become up , after 10 sec signaling down

3. when i make debug on SPA , no any message when call is coming

Can you help me with this problem please

Thanks

2 Replies 2

wichilds
Level 4
Level 4

Alex,

This sounds like an issue with how the Mediatrix is sending the invite to the SPA9000. Either the SPA9000 does not understand the invite or there is an ip addressing problem on your network. Please post more about what router you are using, a screen shot of your line page that is registered to the mediatrix, and any intermediary devices (switches, hubs, etc...).

hi Bill , thanks for  replay , i sort this problem already

After investigation i degug we found that boxes not communicate on ports 5062 like in istruction ( 9000 not geting any SIP packets when call come in )  , i have no other phone provider at the moment and just change line from 3 to 1 and set up all ports to 5060 and it start to work , customer has layer 3 swithch on the network and has no access to this switch at the moment , i cannot check ACL at the moment , probably port 5062 blocked

Anywhere , problem at the moment fixed , thanks for help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: