Views
Helpful
Replies

Urgent--Load Profile failed -WLC 4402

pranavam_dileep
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I am facing the problem with WLC 4402 . I am using thirty 1141n AP with WLC 4402. In some Access point , it is showing LOAD Profile failed as the the number of client connection exceed 12.I need min 25 client to be be connected to the access point.when I checked in the trouble shooting guide it is mentioning to increase the client connection threshold.

How Can I increase the client connection threshold of each access point or as a group?

Can someone help me to solve this issue.

Iam attaching the screen shots also

2 Replies 2

dancampb
Level 7
Level 7

This is just a threshold that is set that will alert you when it is violated. It will not stop clients from getting on. The point of this threshold is so you can be aware of how much bandwidth or utilization an AP is under. The thresholds can be adjusted under Wireless - 802.11b/g (or 'a') - RRM - AutoRF. The these values are under the Profile Threshold For Traps section.

rupert.wever
Level 1
Level 1

On WLC CLI, assuming b-radio:

> config advanced 802.11b profile clients global 25

Please use this with caution; depending on the user traffic, this may not be the best way to solve the issue -- there is a reason the default is 12. Normally, you'd want to actually add more AP's on the affected area.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card