Helpful
Replies

integration with CRM

fadhumohammed
Level 1
Level 1

hey guys..

got a small query..

which version of CCX (Enhanced or Premium) supports integration with CRM???

do you guys have any cisco doc regarding this?

also u got some Technical docs available for CRM integration???

Thanks

Fadhu

6 Replies 6

daljeetsingh1_2
Level 3
Level 3

Which CRM you have? & What functionality you are looking for?

There are two methods for integration into other applications: keystroke macros or the launch of a URL

UCCX Premium does support integration.

Thanks

hey deljeet,

Iam going to use microsoft crm..and what I eventually want to do is to have the caller(customer) information to be pulled out of crm and displayed on the agent desktop when he receives a call from a existing customer..if its a new customer then a new crm page to be opened..

Is there anyway u can help me on this??

Hi,

It was long back Cisco Introduced Microsoft CRM connector for integration with UCCX. I believe the connector name is "Cisco Unified CRM Connector 3.0 or 4.0".

Check this URL for further details

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/cisco_unified_crm_connector/release/notes/RlsNtsCRM_Connector_for_MicrosoftCRM_Oracle_PeopleSoft_Salesforce.com_1_1_1.pdf

As far as your question goes, you would be having ODBC connection to the CRM database and you need to capture CLI in some variable and then query the database based on that variable and get all the relavant information about caller and then using Enterprise parameters you can pop that information on the CAD.

I am not able to locate the document in my repository which talks about configuration of Popping up data on CAD.

Thanks,

Daljeet

Hi Daljeet,

>> Can you please send a link to the document which talks about "Configuration of Popping up data on CAD".

>>Also if it is possible attach the CRS script doing the pop up.

Thanks in advance

The CRS script simply loads data into "Enterprise Variables" - the payload that is attached to the call as it progresses through the system.

It is CAD that does the screen-pop through a mechanism called "Workflow". The Desktop Administrator enables you to define what actions to take (key stroke macros, launch, HTTP trigger) on given telephony events (ringing, answered, dropped) and what aforementioned Enterprise Variables should be passed.

This is in the CAD documentation.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Rajesh,

Please see the attached document & test script. We have done popping up CAD at customer sites, however i can't share the scripts with you as its matter of confidentiality with the customer and i have some trouble with CRS Script editor its dies when i login anonymosly, else i would have take that part out from live script and would share that with you.

HTH

Thanks,

Daljeet

PS: Please rate the helpful posts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: