CCA 2.0, pickup groups, and help

Answered Question
Sep 3rd, 2009

I have noticed that if you are in CCA 2.0, under Pickup Groups and press the help button, you get Paging groups.  No info about Pickup Groups.  Can someone verify that I'm not crazy?  Well at least one this issue?  Seems like a simple quality control issue.  I would use CCA 2.0(1) but inbound calls with PRI doesn't work on that version.  Hopefully every feature that is available in 2.1 actually works.  It gets tough when you train your techs to use CCA and I have to follow-up and correct problems via CLI.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Saurabh Verma about 7 years 2 months ago

I would recommend that we use CCA 2.0.1. I will be more than happy to help you with the PRI issues that you are running into. If this turns out to be a defect, we will get it fixed. Before moving to CCA 2.0.1, can you capture the current configuration (the one that was generated using CCA 2.0)? Once captured, can you configure the system using CCA 2.0.1 and capture the same information?

Thanks,

Saurabh

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Saurabh Verma Thu, 09/03/2009 - 11:27

I would recommend that we use CCA 2.0.1. I will be more than happy to help you with the PRI issues that you are running into. If this turns out to be a defect, we will get it fixed. Before moving to CCA 2.0.1, can you capture the current configuration (the one that was generated using CCA 2.0)? Once captured, can you configure the system using CCA 2.0.1 and capture the same information?

Thanks,

Saurabh

Actions

This Discussion