- Config change made to replace the MAC address in an IP DHCP Pool
- After change the Serial Interface started to flap continuously (thus BGP adjacency changes also)
- LAN cable removed and the flapping stops (after approx 5mins)
- The 2821 has been fully swapped out
- LAN cables replaced
- Swapping LAN switch tomorrow
Anyone have any clues where I should investigate next?
TAC guys bamboozled with this today..... help...
IP/Analogue Gateway <-> Lan Switch (c3560) <-> CE (c2821) <-> PE (7206)
Many thanks in advance.