Views
Helpful
Replies

I can't update license for cue 3.2.1

pavelsh_ucs
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have unity express 3.2.1. I try to install cue-vm-license_25mbx_ccm_3.2.1.pkg.

I get this error:

cue-munich# software install upgrade url ftp://10.0.0.5/cue/cue-vm-license_25mbx_ccm_3.2.1.pkg username bla-la-la password 123

WARNING:: This command will install the necessary software to

WARNING:: complete an upgrade. It is recommended that a backup be done

WARNING:: before installing software.

Would you like to continue? [n]y

Downloading ftp cue-vm-license_25mbx_ccm_3.2.1.pkg

Bytes downloaded : 5307

Validating package signature ... done

ERROR: Package requires a previous installer version for non-clean install. You can do clean install or use helper, min version:(2, 0), current version: (2, 4, 0, 4), required version < min compatible version:(2, 4, 0, 1)

Can someone help me please

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Pavel,

If you are running this with CME then you are trying to use the wrong license file, note the _ccm_;

cue-vm-license_xxmbx_ccm_3.2.1.pkg

License information package for a 12-mailbox version of the Cisco Unity Express with VoiceMail application that works with ***Cisco Unified CallManager. For all Cisco Unity Express modules: AIM-CUE, NM-CUE, NM-CUE-EC & NME-CUE.

For Callmanager Express - CME it would look like this, note the _cme_

cue-vm-license_xxmbx_cme_3.2.1.pkg

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thank you for your answer.

I'm running ccm, not cme.

pavelsh_ucs
Level 1
Level 1

I've solved problem by myself

I need the command

software install clean url ftp://10.0.0.5/cue/cue-vm-license_25mbx_ccm_3.2.1.pkg username bla-la-la password 123

install not update

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: