cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrading Campus Manager 5.1 to 5.3

akash04lingam
Level 1
Level 1

Please tell me how can i upgrade campus manager 5.1 to 5.3. I have downloaded campus Manager 5.3. I want to know how to upgrade

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can't. Campus Manager 5.3 doesn't exist. the latest version is Campus Manager 5.2 which is part of LMS 3.2. The LMS 3.2 upgrade can be downloaded from http://www.cisco.com/go/lms/ . If you install the eval version on top of a licensed LMS 3.1, you will have a fully licensed LMS 3.2.

sorry, I have mentioned wrongly. Its campus manager 5.1.3. I have downloaded and want to know the steps for the upgradation

Just uncompress it, and run the executable. Make sure you do this as a local Administrator, and disable anti-virus before starting.

If i run the upgradation file, will the LMS stops working until the upgradation finished.

2)Do i need to reboot the server after upgradation.

The installer will stop Daemon Manager, so LMS will be done until the upgrade is finished. No, a reboot should not be necessary. However, if the installer detects that one is required, it will prompt you, and you should do so before trying to use LMS.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco