I have ciscoview 6.1.9 with lms 3.2. I upgraded 3.2 from 3.0 & 3.0.1.
I not see Cisco Catalyst 6509 Switch in Cisco View, i have new device package install:
31. Cat6000 9.1 Cat6000 Package
32. Cat6000IOS 30.1 Cat6000IOS Device Package
Cannot find applicable device package for 126.96.36.199
This error could be due to one of the following:
- The device package for this device type is not installed.
- Device support for this device type is not available.
- You are trying to open a component inside a device.
To correct the problem, either install a device package for the device type, or open the parent device to manage the component.
Shutdown dmgtd, then copy all of the .zip files from /opt/CSCOpx/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/cvw to /opt/CSCOpx/MDC/tomcat/webapps/CVng/WEB-INF/classes/com/cisco/nm/cvw/devpkgs. Make sure the permissions are retained so that casuser:casusers is the owner:group. Then restart dmgtd, and you should be set.