cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCiMOC Client Batch File

j.dewiele
Level 1
Level 1

I see in various places a reference to a sample batch file for populating the registry with CUCIMOC configuration data. I cannot find this file. Anyone know where this sample file can be found?

Thanks,

Joey

1 Accepted Solution
8 Replies 8

Hi,

This is the installation software not a sample batch file for configuring registry data.

Thanks but this isn't the right thing,

Joey

Did you ever look into the content of this file? :)

More specifically, did you open the zip and look into Config\SampleCUCIMOC-CUCSFAdminData.bat?

Now you have to give me 5 points on both posts. LOL

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

You now have your 5 points and my gratitude.

Thanks,

Joey

So I thought the reg setting were the cause of my issues...but they are not. I have CUCiMOC installed and showing as a tab within MOC. issue is that the phone icon is greyed out and says selected device is unavailable. When I try to select a device the select softphone device window appears, but empty. I have the device created in CUCM and currently this device is the only one associated with my user ID in CUCM.

Any Ideas?

Have you tried removing/uninstalling the CUCiMOC client and reinstalling after the registry settings are in? I had a similar problem when I had client installed before I had the registry settings imported.

Yes, I did do a re-install and that corrected my issue. Now my issue is that CUCiMOC is super slow to respond to everything...to the point it is not usable. Has anyone come across this and been able to fix it?

After powering up my machine this morning it is now working?!? No changes made since yesterday. I spent hours on it yesterday, with reboots, etc. to no avail. Oh well, let's see if it continues to function normally.