Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to install languages for the locale installer

How do you install languages to use for the locale installer? I can't seem to find a doc on that. I want to have several languages available in the drop down for user locale. Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If would REALLY help if you mention what product and version you need help with.

java

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I guess I put that up too fast. Thanks for letting me know. It's Unified Communications Manager 6.01.

No problem, just remember that no one here is a psychic ;-), always mention product and version.

Software Upgrades

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cucos/6_0_1/cucos/iptpch7.html

You can use the Software Upgrades options to perform the following types of installations and upgrades:

•Install/Upgrade-Use this option to upgrade the application software, install Cisco Unified Communications Manager Locale Installers and dial plans, and upload and install device packs, phone firmware loads, and other COP files.

The locale files are all available at the download center. Once you've installed them you will see them as options in drop down menu.

HTH

java

HTH

java

That was it. Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: