SPA400 > VPN > SPA9000, Registered, incoming fine, no outgoing. Need PAID SUPPORT

Answered Question
Sep 4th, 2009

I have two SPA400's connected to a SPA9000 via R0V42 VPN Routers.  I have a total of four SPA400's two local and two remote.  The two local's were configured via the utlility and are working great; the two remote ones were not configured with the utility and are registered but I can only recieve calls.

I've changed the dialing plan to reflect that 6, and 7 are the remote SPA400's, but i just can't seem to dial out, I can receive calls but I just get a fast busy after dialing a number.

I will pay $120 an hour to get this fixed.  I have an RDP address username/password and associated IP's for all the devices.  Paypal account is a big help.

HELP!

Thanks,

Aaron

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by William Childs about 7 years 3 months ago

Aaron,

I am sorry to hear you are having such trouble, but I have a way to help (most likely for free). If you have had your SPA400s for less than a year then you are still entitled to free phone support. Please contact the SBSC at 866-606-1866. I would attempt to answer your question but more information is needed to fully understand the scope of your issue. Give us a call and have your serial number ready. We will open a support case for you. If you are out of phone support warranty (past 1 year of ownership) then we only require you pay a per incident charge of $74.99 for support.

Good Luck,

Bill

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
William Childs Fri, 09/04/2009 - 20:57

Aaron,

I am sorry to hear you are having such trouble, but I have a way to help (most likely for free). If you have had your SPA400s for less than a year then you are still entitled to free phone support. Please contact the SBSC at 866-606-1866. I would attempt to answer your question but more information is needed to fully understand the scope of your issue. Give us a call and have your serial number ready. We will open a support case for you. If you are out of phone support warranty (past 1 year of ownership) then we only require you pay a per incident charge of $74.99 for support.

Good Luck,

Bill

Actions

This Discussion