Unanswered Question
Sep 4th, 2009

Looking for some veramark guidance. The application is polling data no problem. What I am getting is odd behavior with the reporting. The reporting is showing the “extension used” in all reports as the IP address of the UC520. It also shows the “trunk” as the IP address of the UC520. Therefore, all reported calls are showing extension as the IP address as the source extension. The called number is being properly reported just not the called or calling extension. Has anyone experienced this issue? Did you ever get a fix for it? If so, what did you do to correct the issue? This is a 8U UC520 with 4FXO not SIP or PRI. Thank you

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ronlewis Tue, 09/08/2009 - 21:23

Can you please reach out the veramark folks on this issue, as it is how the calls in the database are being handled....

Ron Lewis

MICHAEL JOHNSON Wed, 09/09/2009 - 17:15

Thanks Ron, but I was hoping that someone on this forum would have some experience with Veramark and be able to provide feedback. Of course I went to Veramark for help, but they will not specifically help you unless you purchase support. There is the problem. How can I, the partner, determine that this is a good fit for the customer without getting it to work properly in the lab or with our walking demo?

stacy.thompson Mon, 10/04/2010 - 12:03

Did you ever have any luck with the Veramark solution?  Just wonderign how this turned out...and if it did not work, what you decided to do in

stead.  We've got a UC520 customer interested in more robust reporting than the CUE tools.

MICHAEL JOHNSON Mon, 10/04/2010 - 16:30

We did get it working. Seems to work well and their documentation has gotten a lot better.

This Discussion

Related Content