voicemail disconnect on retrieve with spa400

Unanswered Question
Sep 4th, 2009

I'd like to upload a debug of a reproducible issue we are experiencing.  What instructions should I follow to capture the best debugs?

The scenario is that with a spa400 setup for voicemail, one mailbox has about 30 messages in it.  When connecting, the password is accepted and you are logged into the mailbox.  When you hit 1 to listen to the messages, it disconnects you.  This happens both from a spa941 as well as when dialing in and accessing the mailbox from remote.  My plan is to delete and recreate the mailbox, but prior to doing so, I'd like to grab some debugs.  This is the same user who previously had reported messages re-appearing after deleting them.  Please let me know what to grab to share. Thanks. -Don

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
donwbpa3donwbpa3 Mon, 09/07/2009 - 19:13

I have the debug output from the spa400 as well as 2 of the voicemail files that created the issue (once each of those were deleted by putting the usb stick into a computer, the remainder of the messages could be played).  How should I send you the files?  I would prefer not to post them to the public forum. -Don

Alberto Montilla Tue, 09/08/2009 - 09:48

Hi Don;

I suggest you post it on the internet (yousendit.com or something similar) and send me the link over private message on this tool.

Regards
Alberto

Actions

This Discussion