cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Voice Mail ports can't register on CCM 6.1

Helpdesk_
Level 1
Level 1

Dear colleagues, I have a problem with integration Cisco Unity Connection 2.1 with Cisco Unified CM 6.1 . I followed article http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/2x/integration/cucmbe/guide/cucintcucmbe.html#wp1022253 but couldn't make them to work. Whet I do Test Port on Unity server I get an error message "Failure reason: ErrorReceivedSkinnyRegisterRejectMessage. SCCP message = [StationRegisterRejectMessage (36 bytes) text="Error: DB Config"]"

In the same time in Call Manager syslog file there are many messages like this: %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-TspError: Error in TSP. Port IsoEthPort:0 Port DSL:0 Name of Device:KTO_AT2 Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster Node ID:KZATCCM01, 3328

Can you please advice how to find a real reason of this error? Any help will be appreciated.

As additional information I'd like to say that on Unity system demo license installed so only 2 ports are available for now.

Thanks and regards,

Dmitriy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Dmitriy,

Nice work my friend! Glad to be of some small help here.

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Dmitriy,

The document you linked is for the integration on CUCM - Business Edition (with both CUCM and Unity Connection built on one box) is this what you are running?

Cheers!

Rob

Hi, Rob.

I have CUCM and Unity Connection run on two separated devices connected to each other via local network.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Hi Dmitriy,

I would look closely at this good integration doc, and perhaps start over from scratch:)

Setting Up a Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.x SCCP Integration with Cisco Unity Connection

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/2x/integration/cucm_sccp/guide/cucintcucmskinny070.html

Here are two clips from the document you used :(

This document applies only when Cisco Unity Connection is installed as Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition (CMBE)-on the same server with Cisco Unified Communications Manager. This document does not apply to the configuration in which Cisco Unity Connection is installed on a separate server from Cisco Unified Communications Manager.

Caution Cisco Unity Connection cannot be installed on a separate computer from Cisco Unified CM. Otherwise, the integration for the Cisco Unified CMBE installation may not function correctly.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Dear Rob, I followed your advice and set up integration again but using another article ( http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/2x/integration/cucm_sccp/guide/cucintcucmskinny070.html ). But before I finally install proper license on Unity box. And miracle happened. Everything works now. Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Dmitriy

Hi Dmitriy,

Nice work my friend! Glad to be of some small help here.

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: